Cookies help us provide, protect and improve Mr Pets services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookies policy.
Ricky Litchfield Anti-Inflammatory For Dogs (60pk) 25% Off!
- Ricky Litchfield
A veterinarian recommended pain relief and Improved wellbeing for dogs natural herbal remedy with antioxidants and vitamins for improved wellbeing need pain relief for your precious pet.
Ricky Litchfield is a highly recommended alternative to traditionally used painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs because of its natural ingredients of Buchu extract and salmon oil. Natural, preservative-free medication to relieve pain as well as to improve your pet's general well-being.
With no known side-effects, Ricky capsules have been known to totally replace products such as Rimadyl and even steroids. It's definitely a wise choice for your dog's long-term health and fitness.
Ricky Litchfield is rich in antioxidants and Omega 3 which improves health and long-term Well-Being. Ideally, it should be used proactively to prevent the onset of inflammatory conditions and to fight free radicals. So, be proactive and use it as a preventative supplement.
Ricky Litchfield reduces pain and inflammation related to the conditions such as Rheumatism, Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia, Skin Disorders, Bladder Infection and General Injuries. The Buchu extract and Salmon Oils present in the capsules provide Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal actions to relieve itchy, allergic and some infectious conditions.
- Provides a mobile, pain-free lifestyle in older dogs
- Provides pain relief in arthritis, post-surgical rehabilitation and hip dysplasia
- Rich in a host of potent bioflavonoids and Vitamins
- Formulated Buchu Oil and Salmon Oil
- Promotes healthy hips and joints in growing dogs
- May be taken long term with no side effects
- Rich in a host of potent bioflavonoids, antioxidants and vitamins with no negative drug interactions
- Not meal dependent
- May be used to treat eczema and allergic skin conditions in conjunction with gel/spray/shampoo or all 3
- Correct dosage is vital to ensure optimum results
|Dog's Weight||# of Capsules|
|Up tp 10kg (22lbs)||1|
|10 - 20kg (22 - 44lbs)||2|
|Over 20kg (Over 44lbs)||3|
Best administered in morning - For severe and longstanding conditions can double dose to morning and evening doses for 5 to 7 days for quicker effect, then change to daily morning dose.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
|Product Brands||Ricky Litchfield|