Postage and Packaging

AATU for Dogs 80/20 Chicken 5kg

A unique 80/20 food with lots of health and nutritional benefits.

View full description ›
  • 05060189111886
  • Aatu
£36.89
All prices include VAT where applicable.
9 in stock
AATU for Dogs 80/20 Chicken 5kg
AATU for Dogs 80/20 Chicken 5kg

AATU means ’Noble Wolf’ and is of Finnish origin, a Nordic country known for its wolf inhabitants. Mother nature evolved dogs and wolves as carnivores or ‘meat eaters’ - animals deriving their energy and nutrient requirements mainly from meat protein.

AATU is a bespoke and unique 80/20 diet. The chicken version comprises of 80% chicken while the remaining 20% comes from a 'Super 8' combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs, spices and botanicals.

Grain, white potato and gluten free to minimise allergic reactions.

This formula is fresh and is made without any artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients. This is a bowl full of goodness which your dog deserves. 

Chicken, fruit, vegetables, herbs, spices and botanicals. Nothing more. It’s as simple as that. Also contains; Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for healthy joints, & Probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dog.

AATU is made in Britain using British ingredients.

More Information
Product Brands Aatu
Barcode 05060189111886
Prescription No