Cookies help us provide, protect and improve Mr Pets services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookies policy.
Advantage Spot On (4 pipettes)
Advantage Flea treatments are highly effective at providing fast relief from fleas as well as lasting protection.
Please remember, Advantage Spot On is designed to treat the torso of your pet for fleas, but the best way to protect the environment it's best to use a household spray for complete flea protection.
Advantage is a highly effective flea treatment that was previously only available through prescription. Advantage is scientifically proven to prevent and treat fleas on your pet, and kill larvae in the home, wherever the treated pet goes. Each pack contains 4 spot-on treatments which are easy to administer, and each pipette provides protection for both your pet and home for 1 month against fleas and flea larvae.
- fastest flea control and flea treatment in a tube
- kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours
- kills 100 percent of re-infesting fleas within two hours
- water resistant
- will treat biting lice
Advantage should be administered monthly according to the enclosed instructions.
The following treatments are available for the following animals:
- Advantage 40: suitable for cats, dogs & rabbits weighing up to 4kg
- Advantage 80: suitable for cats and rabbits over 4kg
- Advantage 100: suitable for dogs weighing between 4 – 10kg
- Advantage 250: suitable for dogs weighing between 10 – 25kg
- Advantage 400: for dogs weighing between 25 – 40kg
- For dogs 40kg and greater, use two pipettes of Advantage 400.
Do not treat puppies and kittens younger then 8 weeks, or rabbits younger than 10 weeks.
Each pack contains 4 pipettes.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid