Cookies help us provide, protect and improve Mr Pets services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookies policy.
Feliscratch by Feliway (9 pipettes)
The simple answer to cat’s inappropriate scratching in the home.
Feliscratch by Feliway
Does your cat scratch your sofa, wallpaper, rug, table or other furniture?
The simple answer to cat’s inappropriate scratching in the home. Excessive scratching by cats can be due to stress, fear or insecurity and often manifests as unsuitable scratching in unwanted areas of the home. Cats will often use the same visible location to mark their territory, often close to a favourite resting place. Feliscratch can help by re-directing your cat’s scratching to a designated scratching post.
How does Feliscratch work?
- A blue dye mimics the visual message a cat will leave after scratching
- Catnip within Feliscratch attracts the cat to the scratching
- A synthetic copy of the Feline Interdigital Semiochemical pheromone releases a message to your cat to direct scratching to the post
How to use
- Lay your cat’s scratching post down with newspaper underneath it
- Apply Feliscratch onto the post in two or three vertical lines
- Leave to dry for 15 minutes
- Continue to apply pipettes 1 per day for a week, and then 1 per week for two weeks after on Week’s 3 & 4