Cookies help us provide, protect and improve Mr Pets services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookies policy.
Hills Prescription Diet Canine U/D Wet 370g (12pk)
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health.
- Hill's Prescription Diet
- Reduced levels of protein and calcium to help limit the formation of bladder stones
- Added taurine and high levels of L-carnitine help maintain healthy heart muscle function
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Only to be used under the direction and/or supervision of a Veterinary Surgeon.
Please note, postcode exclusions apply. Please see our 'Delivery' page for further information
You should only use this product if the following statement is true: I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product, and I will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months or if my pets condition deteriorates whilst it is being fed the product.
|Product Brands||Hill's Prescription Diet|