Cookies help us provide, protect and improve Mr Pets services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookies policy.
Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Cat Wet - Chicken & Rice Pouch (48 x 100g)
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Sensitivity Control Wet is for the nutritional support of cats in cases of:
- Food hypersensitivity
- Food intolerance
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in kittens and adult cats
- Chicken, duck and rice are rarely involved in food allergy. As protein sources they are highly digestible which reduces the risk of allergic reaction.
- Very high amounts of biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid in combination with zinc can help to reduce water losses through the skin and support the barrier effect of the skin.
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids (omega 3 long chain fatty acids), help to maintain skin health and the integrity of the intestinal mucosa.
- A combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp, FOS) with zeolite helps to maintain a balanced gastrointestinal microflora and protects intestinal mucosa. This food is gluten and lactose free.
Only to be used under the direction and/or supervision of a Veterinary Surgeon.
Please note, postcode exclusions apply. Please see our 'Delivery' page for further information.
You should only use this product if the following statement is true: I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product, and I will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months or if my pets condition deteriorates whilst it is being fed the product.
|Product Brands||Royal Canin|